Elachi powder- 1 tablespoon
Ghee- 1 tablespoon
Water- 250 ml
- Take 200ml of water, add jaggery and elachi powder to it. It is boiled till the syrup attains string consistency.
- Meanwhile, take another pan and add a table spoon of ghee to it. Heat the ghee and then roast the chopped cashews, almonds, peanuts, walnut and sesame seeds.
- Care should be taken while roasting, as burnt nuts may causes the variance in taste of our recipe.
- The roasted nuts are added to the syrup and mixed well. Then transfer it onto the greased tray and spread evenly. Allow it to cool. Then cut it into the shape of bars.
- This can be stored for 15 days and more in air tight container. This tastes good and can be carried to any place.
- This acts as energy bar and can be consumed whenever we feel hungry. This can replace the other marketed chocolate bars for kids.