How to make spiced firstname.lastname@example.org
Buttermilk is very helpful in digestion, improves immunity and rich source of vitamins, minerals and probiotics. This helps to beat summer heat and restore fluid levels.
- The buttermilk is taken into big vessel and churned by adding 1 glass of water.
- To this add milk, salt and churn it again.
- The ginger and green chillies are ground coarsely and added to it.
- Then cumin powder, finely chopped coriander and mint leaves are added to it.
- Now refrigerate it for sometime. So that the flavours are added to buttermilk.
- This is served chilled in summer as refreshment drink.
- If there is any discomfort in drinking it with the garnished leaves. Just filter them before serving.