Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Recipecontact@nuturemite.info
- 2 cups Whole Wheat Flour
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon Powder (Dalchini)
- 1 teaspoon Dry ginger powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Baking powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Nutralite Classic Spread
- 3 Whole Eggs
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 2 cups Carrots (Gajjar) , grated
- 1/4 cup Walnuts , chopped
- 2 tablespoons Icing Sugar , for dusting
How to make Spiced Whole Wheat Carrot Cake Recipe
- To begin making the Spiced Whole Wheat Carrot Cake, first preheat oven 180 C. Grease and flour a 9-inch springform pan or a bread loaf pan or a Bundt pan.
- Keep aside. Mix the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger and keep aside.
- In a large bowl or the bowl of the stand mixer add nutralite classic, sugar and eggs and beat them until light and fluffy. Add the milk and beat it into the egg mixture.
- Gradually add in the flour mixture and the carrots and beat until well combined. Fold in walnuts and spoon the Spiced Whole Wheat Carrot Cake batter and place it to bake in the preheated oven.
- Bake the Spiced Whole Wheat Carrot Cake for about 35 to 40 minutes or until a tester inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean. Once the Spiced Whole Wheat Carrot Cake is baked, remove from the oven.
- Allow the Spiced Whole Wheat Carrot Cake to cool for a little bit and serve.
- Serve the Spiced Whole Wheat Carrot Cake warm along with a cup of chai, pack it into a kid’s lunch box or even along with glass milk for breakfast.