Ingredients Of Walnut Halwa
- 1 Cup Walnuts
- 1/2 Cup Rock sugar powder
- 1 Tbsp Cucumber seeds
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom powder
- A pinch of Saffron
- 1 tsp Dates, finely chopped
- 1/4 Cup Milk
How to Make Walnut Halwa
- walnuts needs to be soaked in hot water for 15 minutes or in normal water for 2–3 hours.
- water will be drained, walnuts will be removed and wiped with a cloth. Coarsely grind these walnuts with cucumber seeds.
- the ground walnuts will be roasted in the pan for 5 minutes (without ghee), include rock sugar powder, milk, cardamom powder and saffron and will be cooked for 10 minutes on medium flame. Keep stirring continuously.
- remove it from the flame and add dates.
- Garnish it with pumpkin seeds and dates and serve hot
recipe by: Diksha Mittal