Chana Dal Halwamahesh kandakatla
Ingredients Of Chana Dal Halwa
- 1 Cup Chana Dal
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 tsp Saffron
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/2 tsp Clove powder
- 10 Pieces Almonds
- 10 Pieces Cashewnuts
- Soal Chana Dal in water for 2 hours.
- soaked chana dal and water will be added together. Pressure cook it.
- add ghee in a kadhai and transfer chana dal into it.
- Saute chana dal and convert it into a thick liquid.
- Add saffron, mix it well.
- Now include sugar, cardamom powder, clove powder, almond, and cashew nut.
- Serve with garnishing of chopped almonds.