Enjoy this Coconut Rabri with its delicious taste!mahesh kandakatla
Cardamom – 2 powdered
khoya/dried milk solids – 1/3 cup
Sugar – ½ cup
Broken Pistachios and almonds – 2-3 tbsp
Saffron strands – 10
Milk – 1 liter
Freshly grated coconut – 1/2 cup
- Milk is heated in the sauce pan. Reduce the flame when the milk starts boiling.
- saffron strands are added and milk will be boiled till it reduces to 3/4th quantity.
- Include khoya.
- let it simmer for few more minutes.
- Needs to be scraped continuously from the sides and stir well.
- Sugar and coconut will be added. Mix it well.
- Keep stirring and scraping from the sides till it starts thickening.
- Remove pods from cardamom, crush it and add it in the dish.
- Remove from flame and let it cool down.
- Transfer into serving bowls and garnish with nuts.
- Chill for an hour and serve.