Kesri Shrikhand for your sweet loving email@example.com
Ingredients Of Kesari Shrikhand
- 15-20 Saffron strands
- 50 ml cold milk
- 500 gms yogurt
- 100 gms powdered sugar
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- for garnishing dry fruit slivers
How to Make Kesari Shrikhand
- 1.Soak saffron in milk for 3-4 hours.
- 2.Add yogurt, powdered sugar, cardamom powder and saffron milk together. Mix well.
- 3.Transfer the shrikhand in the serving bowls.
- 4.Garnish with slivered dry fruits.
- 5.Chill in the refrigerator before serving.