Recipe of Banana Rava Kesriemail@example.com
Banana Rava Kesari
Yellow food colour – 1/8 tsp
Green Cardamom – 2 powdered
Banana – 1
Ghee – ¼ cup
Water – 1 cup
Chopped cashews – 8
Raisins – 8
Rava/Semolina – ½ cup
Sugar – ½ cup
- Dilute food colour in 1 tbsp water and keep it aside.
- Peel the banana and puree it by mashing it nicely or blitz it in your blender.
- Heat 1 tsp ghee in a pan and roast cashews and raisins till light golden brown and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, roast the rava on low flame till its color changes slightly to light brown and a nice aroma comes from it. Transfer it into a bowl and keep it aside.
- Add water to the pan and when it starts boiling, lower the flame and add colour water. Mix well.
- Add rava slowly and keep stirring. Make sure no lumps are formed.
- Now add sugar, banana puree and mix well.
- Lower the flame, add ghee and keep stirring.
- When ghee starts leaving on the sides, add roasted cashews and raisins, cardamom powder and mix well.
- Transfer the content into a serving bowl and serve it warm.