We bring you this special gulkand rabri recipe for your festive email@example.com
Make this mouth-watering pudding with these 3 ingredients
Rose essence – 1 tsp
Sugar – 1/2 cup
Gulkand / Sweet Rose petal Preserve – 3 tbsp
Crushed Pistachios – 2 tbsp
Full cream Milk – 5 cups
- Gulkand needs to be ground with little milk so that a paste can be made.
- Remaining milk will be heated in a wide pan.
- When it starts boiling, the flame should be reduced and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes till it is reduced to half the quantity.
- Don’t forget to scrape from the sides and stir well.
- Now add sugar and gulkand paste.
- It should be mixed well.
- Keep on stirring it and scraping it, till the time it gets a bit thickened.
- Remove from flame, add rose essence and mix well.
- Pour into serving bowls
- Try garnishing it with crushed pistachios.
- Serve chilled.