CRANBERRY EXTRACT CAPSULES FOR THE KIDNEYScontact@nuturemite.info
Urinary tract infections are very common among population. Around 8.1 million people are affected from it; especially the females. The most common cause is the presence of infection causing bacteria (E.coli) into the urinary tract including due bladder and multiply in large number. In addition, If it remains maltreated it can ascend the ureter and into the kidneys, causing a more serious and painful kidney infection is known as Pyelonephritis. Cranberry extract capsules play an important role in it.
The E.coli bacteria normally live in the human intestines and from there they get into the urinary tract & the kidneys.
Therefore, the cranberries are an essential part in the diet. Cranberries extract contain compounds that can prevent the bacteria from ‘sticking’ to the urinary tract wall. In addition, in International Immunopathology and Pharmacology, a study was published about the cranberry extract that it prevents the adhesion or sticking of the bacteria on the walls of kidneys and urinary tracts, thereby helping to prevent the kidney infection.
Last and most importantly, the development of kidney stone formation minimizes.
Source of cranberry extracts-
A cranberry extract capsule is derived from dried powdered cranberries and offers many ways to access the benefits of cranberries.
Importance of Cranberry extracts Capsules:-
- Firstly, Cranberry extract capsules prevent the recurrence of urinary tract infection.
- Secondly, Works best for the old age people having bladder disorders.
- Thirdly, Cranberries are due rich source of antioxidants which protects the body from harmful free radicals.
Cranberry extracts Capsule and Kidneys –
Similarly, Clinical studies support that supplementation of cranberries have favourable effects on humans’ excretory system.
- Firstly, It is suggested to allow the supplementation of Cranberry extract capsules in the chronic kidney disease (CKD) patients having more complicated states of inflammation of urinary tract or bladder.
- Secondly, It has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidative properties which protects the gut (intestine) walls from the over growth of bacteria or fungus.
- Moreover, It can be added as a nutritional support to the CKD patients.
Dosage to be given of cranberry extract :-
Above all, It can be taken in the form of supplement with any food item on a daily basis. For instance, The cranberry extracts can be gotten in the form of cranberry juice which is usually diluted with sugar and high level of fructose corn syrup. The actual amount of cranberries in it is less. Therefore, one should either purchase organic cranberry that is unsweetened or extract the juice using juice extractor.
However, the most convenient option for the people is to go for the cranberry supplements. Cranberries extract pills do not contain added sugar and consuming more than 40.2 gram is linked with the development of heart disease and diabetes.
- Slight stomach discomfortness be present
- Abdominal pain
- Recurrence of urination after taking pills.
Other Benefits: –
- Cranberry extract capsules boost up immunity and nervous system to function better.
- Lower the blood sugar in diabetic people
- Provides protection against the cancer as it is rich in antioxidants.
- Can eliminate the Helicobacter pylori bacteria from stomach which is major cause of peptic ulcers.
There are chances of developing calcium-oxalate stones.
In conclusion, Studies suggest that cranberry extracts are only used for the purpose of preventing the urinary tract infections and is ineffective once, the urinary tract infection has developed. In addition, As the pathogen has entered the system, and it becomes difficult to kill the pathogens without the aid of medicines.
Moreover, Cranberry extract capsule help to ensure that the kidneys perform their function efficiently and help in preventing the development of infection.