A dose of vitamin-c for beautiful and radiating firstname.lastname@example.org
Vitamin-c is a versatile product. It is rich in antioxidants and prevents bleeding gums and also performs the essential function in the regeneration of damaged tissues and the production of certain neurotransmitters. It is also required for the enzymatic functions and an important part of the immune system.
Vitamin-c is a blessing to the skin and enhances the quality of the skin. In vitamin-c, the ‘C’ should stand for ‘charismatic’ effect of it on the skin and adding the value to it. Nowadays the vitamin-c is praised for its wide range of properties all at once, from the antioxidants to the collagen cell booster and mitigation of pigmentation. It has now become an essential part of the skincare routine and topical application of vitamin-c serves like an energy food for the face.
As, its demand increasing in the market it is available in various forms like vitamin-c serums, moisturizers, powders, capsules, and vitamin-c formulations are very expensive.
SKINCARE WITH VITAMIN-C
The vitamin-c promises to give a glowing skin when used in a proper dose and interval. The leading supplier of the active ingredient vitamin-c capsule is Italy. They produce vitamin-c capsules which also have a hint of vitamin-E.
MAMA EARTH VITAMIN C SERUM:
This product contains a highly potent vitamin-c and it not just combats dark spots, but also helps in preventing melanin production. Since, it contains turmeric which provides long-lasting, brightened, glowing skin.
Directions: you have to cleanse your face before applying a serum. Then, pump out the product on your fingertips and massage gently into the skin of the face and neck.
It is better to start from the lowest pH to the highest pH while applying other skin products (layering) to increase the absorption.
If the concentration of vitamin-c is more than 35% then it will cause slight irritation or redness on the skin.
- NutrineLife is an herbal brand and its supplements are made of ingredients formulated with ancient homemade remedies and Ayurveda. The tablets of vitamins are rich in antioxidants which play a vital role in health. It helps to clear away free radicals that may cause adverse health effects.
- Vitamin c is the most important vitamin that our bodies crave. It plays an important role in supporting the immune system and is a powerful antioxidant that boasts several healthy anti-aging benefits.
- It provides cellular protection by neutralizing free radicals and helps in skin whitening and lightening of dark spots.
- This product promises to increase the production of collagen, and helps in returning the skin’s natural elasticity.
- It plumps the skin, reducing the fine lines and wrinkles. This bottle contains 90 capsules and you have to take a capsule twice a day 30 minutes before food.
- Nutramagik contains biotin which is also a vitamin-B7 or vitamin-H which plays an important role in improving the health of your hair and also supports healthy longer and thick hair.
- BIOTIN enhances the condition of your skin; it also improves the number of skin problems including premature wrinkles and provides radiance to your skin and strength to your nails.
NATURAL SOURCE OF VITAMIN-C:
- Nature is a reservoir of vitamin-c and is an easy way of obtaining it by including it in your diet. The most common element in vitamin-c rich foods is that they all are plant-based. Fruits containing the highest Ascorbate are citrus fruits like orange and grapefruit, mango, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, papaya, watermelon, etc.
- Vegetables rich in vitamin-c are capsicum, spinach, cabbage, broccoli, Brussels’ sprouts, tomatoes, etc.
HOW VITAMIN-C WORKS:
Vitamin-c is rich in antioxidants and it neutralizes the harmful free radicals in the body which are the consequence of stress or exposure to sunlight and causing oxidative stress in the body. Free radicals harm the genetic material, lipids, and proteins and cause damage to the cells of the skin, and collagen production also reduced. Applying or in the taking of antioxidants which is easily present in vitamin-c can help in the body to cope with this stress.
VITAMIN-C EFFECTS ON:
- This helps in reducing the hyper-pigmentation and impedes melanin production and brightens the skin.
- It also removes dead and damaged skin cells and speeds up the skin’s natural turnover process.
- It activates the skin’s fibroblasts to produce collagen and also stabilizes the skin’s existing collagen.
It’s also beneficial for hairs as it boost up collagen protein which is an essential ingredient for hair growth.
As it is rich in antioxidants, it contributes to strengthening the immune system. It provides a barrier against the pathogens and promotes the scavenging of free radicals in the body.
Dental care is an essential part of the daily routine as it promotes oral health and reduces the bad breaths. It not only strengthens the gums but also prevents them from scurvy (bleeding gums) while eating or chewing. It protects the gums and prevents the teeth from loosening.
Vitamin-c is also known as ascorbate and is a vital antioxidant in the brain. The highest concentration of ascorbate found in the body, is in the brain and this can never get depleted of vitamin-c. It is essential in neurotransmissions and also acts as co-factor in several enzymes. It is seen that ascorbate used as therapeutically in treating Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer’s, Huntington’s disease,– as they are the result of oxidative stressful environment.
Vitamin-c is a water-soluble vitamin that needs to be derived from the diet or supplements. It has been associated with many incredible health benefits, such as increasing antioxidants levels, lowering blood pressure, and more. Ultimately, if you’re struggling to get enough from your diet, vitamin-c supplements is a perfect and easy way to boost your intake of vitamin-c.