Beauty boosting fruit-rich diet (a healthy secret)firstname.lastname@example.org
Fruits are the natural way of providing fast food. They don’t need to be cooked although some can be if you want to. The fruits are not only delicious and satisfy your sweet tooth, but they also offer numerous benefits for skin, and hair. The fruits are the storehouses of essential vitamins and minerals, and therefore should be a vital part of our diet since they enhance the immune system and keep the bodily functions running smoothly and harmoniously thereby resulting in hair and skin benefits as well.
It’s the common doubt among people about how nutrients are useful and get absorb in our bodies. Well the body sends the maximum nutrients to the vital organs to get absorb, and the rest is use for bones, muscles, and tissues. After this process the excess is to absorb by hair and skin. So, we should take the abundance of nutrient-dense food which is crucial for hair, and skin health.
- The most important and crucial nutrients for skin health are vitamin C which helps to reduce the acne, pigmentation, oiliness of the skin, remove acne marks, and dark circles, and also increases collagen which help in reducing the fine lines and wrinkles associated with skin ageing.
- We are all familiar with the fact that the consumption of vitamin C keeps our immune system healthy and prevents colds, but this vitamin is also the best weapon to fight acne and signs of ageing. Most of the fruits and citrus fruits are the rich source of vitamin C.
- Studies prove that vitamin C is highly rich in antioxidants and it helps boost collagen production and has antibacterial properties to ward off acne which is why it is infused in so many skincare products. So having a fruit rich diet can give you a proper dose of this vitamin and sharing your skin is healthy from the inside out.
- The source of vitamin C oranges and lemons, amla, kiwis, strawberries, guavas, and papayas which you can add to your diet to ensure to have a daily dose of vitamin C and these can also give you a natural glowing skin if consumed regularly.
Fruits for glowing skin:
1. Strawberries are a rich source of vitamin C, folic acid, and dietary fiber. It helps in anti-aging, fight against acne helps in the lightening of skin gives UV sun protection, and fight against oily skin.
2. Watermelons are sweet, and refreshing, and it contains 90% water and hydrates your skin from inside. Watermelon is rich with vitamins such as vitamins A, B6, and C. It also have lycopene and amino acids which combine to help you to get healthy skin.
3. Papayas are rich in vitamins A, C, E, and K and also have antioxidant properties. It contains an enzyme called papain that has many benefits and is one of the best fruits for glowing skin.
4. Apples are the new trendy superfood and the collagen in apples increases the elasticity of your skin and wrinkles do not get any chance to appear. It also has antioxidant properties to prevent the tissues and cell damage.
5. Pineapples are used in some cultures as a medicinal plant and are the only fruit that have a digestive enzyme called bromelain. It help in reducing the acne and exfoliates your skin and gives it a younger appearance.
- The essential minerals like Calcium, Potassium, Iron, Linoleic acid, Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin C are crucial for hair growth and shiny nourished strands. The deficiencies of such vitamins and minerals do lead to hair loss. But luckily many fruits are a great source of these vitamins and minerals, and can reverse the damage. Add fruits in your diet like bananas, papayas, avocados, pineapples, coconuts, mangoes, and apricots for best results.
- The fruits rich in vitamin C and B5 are strawberries, blueberries, guavas, mangoes, cantaloupes, cherries, and kiwis. These are nutrient-dense fruits with a lot of vitamins and minerals for healthy hair.
- You must include avocado in your diet due to its high vitamin E and Omega-3 content which other fruits lack, and it’s beneficial for hair. Banana can stimulate hair growth and improves scalp quality by preventing dandruff and unclogging the pores. It contains potassium carbohydrates vitamins and natural oils that protect your hair’s natural elasticity.
- Whereas gooseberry or amla promotes hair growth and prevents premature greying of hair and strengthens the hair follicles.
When it comes to hair care, and skincare the market is flooded with tons of products promising miraculous results. However, many of us forget that proper nutrition is key for healthy and gorgeous locks and skin. Consuming foods that have the right nutrients can help promote hair growth and glowing skin. So, provide your body with the key nutrients required for healthy hair and skin.