15 Minutes Cardio Workout to Burn Calories Fast at Homecontact@nuturemite.info
Cardio workout is one of the most effective ways to burn the most calories and body fat. A study shows that running on the treadmill can burn more calories than doing kettle-bells swings at the same level of effort. However, there are plenty of other ways to get a good sweat sesh in without counting down the miles.Also, mixing up your workout makes you not only the healthiest version of yourself, but also the happiest. You can go for a fitness DVD with different 15-minute workouts which you can do each week.
The research shows that diversifying your workouts revs up your enthusiasm and can lead to better results by challenging different muscle groups. This 15-minute cardio workout will make you high to slip on your sneakers and get your heart pumping. This will strengthen your upper and lower body, as well as your core. And the best part is you only need a yoga mat and a pair of light dumbbells!
LET’S GET STARTED WITH 15 MINUTES CARDIO WORKOUT:
1. SHUFFLE STEP AND MARCH:
- This is a form of a dance sequence that gets your heart rate up, and walks a variety of muscles, both of which will help you burn more calories and sculpt your body. Now shuffle to the right three times quickly (think of your feet moving in a step-touch, step-touch, step-touch, sequence). March in the place for 4 counts, reaching the opposite arm up with each step. Repeat the same on the opposite side.
- For this you have to take a wide step out at a 45-degree angle with your left leg, slightly bending your knees. Now, step your right foot to meet it. Repeat the same on the opposite side. Do the two reps in total and level up by adding hop in-between steps.
3. STEP-OUT SQUAT:
- Firstly, step your right leg out to the right to enter a deep squat, making sure your knees are stacked over your ankles. Then bring your right foot back to the left foot and return to the standing position. Clap twice, and repeat the same on the opposite side. Do the two reps in total.
4. CROSS PUNCH:
- This is a core-toning routine that uses fast repetition to work a range of muscle fibers, improving overall endurance. Also, for each move, start in, “guard” position, with elbows at chest level and fists clenched at chin level.
- Meanwhile, keep your abs tight, punch forward with your left arm, crossing it over your body to the right. Repeat on alternating sides as quickly as you can for 30 to 45 seconds.
5. FRONT KICK:
- In this lift your right knee at a 90-degree angle, then extend the leg forward (pretend you’re kicking a door open with your foot). Repeat it on the alternating sides as quickly as you can for 30 to 45 seconds.
- Bend your knees slightly, then crunch your body to the right, drawing your right elbow to your right hip bone and using your clenched fists to guard your face. Then return to the center position. Repeat it on alternating sides, as quickly as you can for 30 to 45 seconds.
7. ROW TO TRICEPS KICKBACK:
- This exercise will take your heart to rate down with these targeted toning moves that improve flexibility. You can start with 2 to 3-pound dumbbells (increase the weight once that’s too easy).
- However, start with your back bent forward at the waist and knees bent; have your arms by your sides with weights in hands. Now, draw the weights to your chest, and then extend your arms straight behind you with palms facing up. Bend your arms again and return to start and do 20 reps in total.
8. SQUAT AND LUNGE:
- Just hold the weights on your thighs or hips. With your heels hip-width apart and your toes facing outward, bend your knees and enter a deep squat. Now rise and pivot your body to the left, then enter our lunge with the right knee bent.
- Stand, return to center and repeat on the opposite side.
9. BRIDGE LIFT:
- Lastly, lie on your back with knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Holding the weights, place your hands on your thighs, and lift your hips. Then separate the knees to stretch your legs outward. Bring your knees back together and lower down to the floor. Do the 20 reps in total.
Finding time to get the gym can be the super hard for anyone, and so in this lock-down phase. So, it is great to be able to get workouts at home. Cardio is the best workout for burning fat, and it is also easier than you might think to fit it into your daily routine. You can do cardio workouts at home with or without equipment. The above-mentioned cardio workouts can be done at home without workout equipment and you might even have fun while you are doing it.