- 1 teaspoon Nutralite Garlic & Oregano Spread
- 6 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Onions, thinly sliced
- 3 Dry red chillies
- 2 Chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Salt , to taste
- 3 tablespoons Nutralite Achari Mayo
- 1/2 cup Homemade tomato puree
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 cups Penne pasta
How to make Achari Chicken Masala Pasta Recipe
- To begin making the Achari Chicken Masala Pasta Recipe, firstly cook the pasta.
- In a large pot, add water and bring it to a boil. Once the water has boiled, add a teaspoon of salt.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and let it cook in the boiling water until it is al dente. This process should take a good 12-15 minutes.
- Once the pasta has cooked, drain the water and run the cooked pasta under running water to stop the cooking process.
- Drizzle some oil on top of pasta and make sure to coat all of the pasta with the oil so that the pasta doesn’t stick to each other.
- Getting ahead, in a pan, heat Nutralite Garlic & Oregano spread on medium flame, add the red chillies and saute for a few seconds.
- Next add in the onions, garlic and cook until they turn into a golden brown colour.
- Once the onions have turned into a nice brown colour, turn off the flame and allow it to cool.
- Transfer the onion mixture into a mixer-jar and grind into a smooth paste, set aside.
- Heat a kadai with a teaspoon of Nutralite Garlic & Oregano Spread, on medium heat, add the chicken strip and cook for about 6-8 minutes until almost cooked.
- Next add in the tomato puree and stir it around. Once the tomato puree begins to bubble, add in the freshly ground onion and the Nutralite Achari Mayo. Mix well and add in the milk.
- Once the whole achari masala mixture comes to a boil, add in the cooked pasta and mix well.
- Give the Achari Chicken Masala Pasta a brisk boil, check the salt and spices and adjust according to taste.
- Once done, turn off the heat and serve the Achari Chicken Masala Pasta hot.
- Serve Achari Chicken Masala Pasta