How to make spiced buttermilk?Nuturemite
Buttermilk is very helpful in digestion, improves immunity and rich source of vitamins, minerals and probiotics. This helps to beat summer heat and restore fluid levels.
- The buttermilk is taken into big vessel and churned by adding 1 glass of water.
- To this add milk, salt and churn it again.
- The ginger and green chillies are ground coarsely and added to it.
- Then cumin powder, finely chopped coriander and mint leaves are added to it.
- Now refrigerate it for sometime. So that the flavours are added to buttermilk.
- This is served chilled in summer as refreshment drink.
- If there is any discomfort in drinking it with the garnished leaves. Just filter them before serving.