- Additional information
- Vendor Info
- More Products
Fitday Ayush Kwath contains four immune-boosting ingredients. Daily consumption helps to strengthen the first line of the immune defence system, against infections. The ingredients that constitute the Kwath are:
- Tulsi: Also known as basil, tulsi leaves have high amounts of antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It helps increase the rate of formation of new blood cells; replacing the infection impacted blood cells faster. Tulsi extract is extremely useful in fighting off a cold, flu, and other respiratory infections.
- Sunthi: In the English language is dry ginger powder. Gingerol is the primary ingredient found in ginger that helps with curing vomiting and nausea, reducing inflammation, and fighting off cold and asthma. Studies reveal that ginger has high anti-inflammatory properties and its anti-oxidative properties help clear sinuses, thereby boosting the immune system.
- Dalchini: Cinnamon bark, has the highest levels of antioxidants found amidst all the spices. Cinnamon is known to decrease inflammation levels and support a healthy immune system. Popularly used in drinks and foods to fight flu and cold, cinnamon also helps maintain the blood sugar levels, thereby preventing sharp spikes or decreasing blood pressure levels. Danchini also aids in sustaining immunity to the brain from spikes and declines in blood sugar levels.
- Krishna Marich: Popularly known as black pepper, helps improve digestion. It creates warmth from within the body, promoting sweating which is the body’s natural way of getting rid of toxins. Black pepper has high amounts of anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and antibacterial properties, reducing the effects of fever on the body and also helps enhance the immune system. Studies have shown that consuming black pepper mitigated the growth of harmful bacteria in the gut and supported the colon’s health.
Each 4 gm contains
Tulsi (Ocimum Sanctum)-1.333 g
Dalchini Bank ( Cinnamomum Zeylanicum)-0.667 g
Sunthi (Zingiber Officinale)- 0.667 g
Krishna Marich (Pepper Nigrum)-0.333 g
Directions of Use.
Add one teaspoon (about 4 gm) of Fitday Ayush Kwath to 150 ml of water. Boil on low flame to make decoction and filter. Drink once or twice daily.
|Dimensions||11 × 2 × 11.2 cm|
- Store Name: Genomelabs Bio Private Limited
- Vendor: GENOMELABS
- No ratings found yet!