For sure the truth lies in the fact that everyone on this mystifying planet is beautiful in their own way. Be it the sun or the moon, fire or water each have their own trait that makes them unique and precious. Many people believe that to be beautiful they’ll have to accelerate a shade of their skin or they’ll have to change their facial appearance. What people fail to contemplate is that everyone enhance their features and maintain their natural beauty by taking proper care of their skin.
It is very important to take good care of your skin. It acts as a cherry on the cake. Before proceeding to the different ways to enhance our skin and avoid any damage to it let’s take a look at why is it important to abide by these.
HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL SKIN ADD’S SUGAR TO OUR PERSONALITY:
In today’s world, it is very important to have an attractive personality. It opens several opportunities buried deep inside as well as it also shuts the door to several treasures soaring our way. Our personality not only comprises of the way we speak or do things but also of the way we look. Healthy skin makes us look and feel beautiful. It acts as a sail to the boat, giving direction.
FIRST IMPRESSION IS THE LAST IMPRESSION:
It is truly said that the first thing that comes into our mind about a person is guided by their appearance. Even before someone utters a single word we create a shadowed image of the person. Sometimes this image matches the reality and sometimes it doesn’t. Many times a person doesn’t get the chance to change this image. Thus it is very important to leave the right first impression.
CARVES OUR SUPPORTING CHAIR ARM OUR CONFIDENCE:
This new world is a gift to the strong and a curse to the weak. We do not live in a world where people fight for people anymore. In this baffling sphere, people fight with people. In this universe that is not like water even an inch, making a space might be a tedious chore for many.
Confidence acts like a saviour in such pathetic situations. It is rightly said that confidence is the most valuable jewel that a person can wear. With confidence, can win several wars and this war wining stone comes our way if we are happy with ourselves. If we feel good, we do good. The feeling of self-satisfaction brings out a feeling of self-confidence in us.
Negative thoughts are like demons, they suck our soul and leave us to burn in the fire of distress and disgust. If we keep a positive overview of ourselves, negativity stays at a distance from us. Therefore, to keep negativity away it is very important to satisfy the insatiable self.
Thus, to follow the skin-care steps and take care of our skin.
KEEPS US ELATED
Just like darkness and light, happiness and sorrow are the brothers of the same mother. It is very important to keep an appropriate balance between the two. If we feel good and satisfied with ourselves we remain happy. The cherubs sing the song of elated if we are contented with ourselves.
Now we can implicitly see, why is taking good care of our skin so important Let’s now move on to the different routines to be followed for a healthy skin.
- Drink ample amount of water
Water is heaven’s gift to mankind. Not only it endows the gem of life but it also has several precious stones attached to it. Drinking sufficient water keeps our body hydrated and improves our metabolism. When our body has sufficient water, the skin glows, stays moist and fresh.
Water also accelerates blood circulation.Blood is comprised of a major proportion of water, so more water leads to a better blood circulation. This adds natural blush to our cheeks and give our lips the natural shade of pink. Water also escorts the elimination of toxins from our body, which is very important to fight acne or pimples. It also acts as an anti-ageing compound, by keeping the skin stress free and healthy. Within its several powers one more power than it has in enhancing the rate of weight loss. Liver plays a very important role in weight loss, but it helps the kidney in its work. Water reduces the work of the kidney thus, making the liver free to act on thefats.
Therefore, it is essential to drink sufficient water for healthy skin. We should take special care to sip enough water even when we are not thirsty as our body keeps on losing Water through perspiration.
- Engulf nutritious food
Nutrition has all the properties to hold a special place in our daily routine. It is not only essential to keep our skin healthy but is also very important to stay fit. They are crucial sources of vitamins, minerals, dietary fibres, plant protein and antioxidants which not only make our skin healthy but also our body revitalizing. Consuming nutritious food lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases, obesity, diabetes, stroke and fatal cancer. Let’s take a look at all the nutrition that we need to for a glowing and beautiful skin.
- Healthy fats: Healthy fats are crucial in maintaining a healthy skin routine as they keep our skin supple, moisturized, springy and thick.They reduce skin inflammation that causes redness and acne. They also enshrine our skin from autoimmune conditions affecting our skin such as lupus and psoriasis. Healthy fats also safeguard our skin from UVrays.
Food sources: avocados, fatty fish, walnut, sunflower seeds, broccoli, sweet potatoes, soy, dark chocolate, cottage cheese, etc.
- Vitamin C: Vitamin C is known to be a potent oxidant boosting our skin and immune system. It is mandatory for collagen synthesis and connective bones, muscles, teeth. The structural vitamin keeps the skin healthy and strong looking. It reduces blemishes, making skin clearer and fighting with inflammatory skin conditions.
Food sources: Kakadu plums, avocados, rose hips, acerola cherries, blackcurrant, chilli peppers, guavas, lemons, gooseberry, kiwi, parsley, etc.
- Vitamin A: Espousing skin, eye, reproductive health and immune system, Vitamin A proves to be an all-rounder nutrient for our body. Vitamin A synthesis retinol which protects the skin against UV damage and slow signs of ageing which contributes to fine lines and saggy skin. It also encourages healthy skin cell production clearing up acne problems and fighting against skin infections.
Food sources: whole eggs, beef liver, carrots spinach, sweet potatoes, tuna, butternut squash, broccoli, cantaloupe, green vegetables and yellow fruits, tuna, etc.
- Zinc: Zinc is a significant mineral for cellular metabolism, immune function andwound
healing. Zinc is an effective element in healing skin as it reduces acne, psoriasis, and dermatitis. Overall, zinc is proven to be anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and also responsible for regulating oil.Using zinc helps both internally and externally is a bliss for acne.
Food sources: beans, meat, seeds, nuts, legumes, dairy products, eggs, whole grains and whole wheat bread, shellfish,etc.
- Selenium: Zinc basically promotes clear skin, add lustre by regulating hormonal balance. It ensures our skin remains firm and protected from damage. It also enshrines cell membranes from UV damage, inflammation and pigmentation of theskin.
Food sources: seafood(crab, salmon, tuna), egg yolks, Brazil nuts, Brown rice, white meat, vegetables(peas, potatoes), etc.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E is infused with anti-inflammatory properties that support the immune system, cell function and skin health. Its antioxidant properties make it effective combating against free radicals and toxin in our environment. It is effective in reducing UV damage to the skin and symptoms of atopic dermatitis and other skin related issues.
Food sources: Vegetable oils(sunflower oil, wheat germ), seafood( salmon, abalone), green vegetables(broccoli, spinach), nuts and seeds juice, margarine, cereal, etc.
- Supplements: Deficiency of certain vitamins can lead to deteriorating skin health.This state can be revitalized by supplementing some vitamins and minerals to the body in the form of tablets or liquid according to the convenience.
Some supplements – Vitamin A (the acne antagoniser), Vitamin C (the upper fixer), collagen( age-defyingbooster), magnesium(de-stressor), zinc(head healer), omega-3(calming combatant), Vitamin E(environmental protector) and Vitamin D(UV fighter).
3. Avoid chemicals and choose nature: Wearing nature as your best attire and the most appropriate element for the skin. Wearing too much makeup infused with thousands of chemicals can be a devastating consequence for the skin. It is essential to limit toxins that our skin is exposed to. Synthetic chemicals cause skin irritation, skin penetration, endocrine disruption and arecarcinogenic.
Parabens present in cosmetic products induce the risk of breast cancer. The fragrance used by various products have been associated with allergies, respiratory distress, dermatitis and effects on the reproductive system. Various chemicals like phthalates, triclosan, sodium laureate sulfate, formaldehyde, toluene found in moisturizers, makeup products, sunscreen, hairdryer, shampoo and hair sprays are proven to be toxic for skin and human health. Therefore, it is essential to educate ourselves before buying any cosmetic or product to avoid excessive chemicals and choose paraben-free and botanical products to preserve our natural beauty.
4. Moisturize your face:
Moisturizing is essential to supply out skin all the natural oils and nutrients in order to slow the effect of ageing and minimize finelines, wrinkles and age spots.
5. Make sun scream your umbrella:
Sunscreen is a necessity for sensitive skin to protect it against the sunburn and UV rays. Sunscreen reduces the countenance of the sun damage–discolourations, dark spots, leathery and saggy skin and wrinkles. It is a necessary evil remedy for having an even skin toneoverall.
There are many face tightening exercises to maintain beautiful healthy-lookingskin.
Anti-ageing facial exercises and yoga tricks are in trend because of their proven outcomes.
7. Know your face type:
It is essential for every individual to know their skin type so that they candecidewhichskinproductswillworkfortheminthebestandmosteffectiveway.Thereare basicallyfiveskintypes–combinationskin,sensitiveskin,dryskin,oilyskinandnormalskin.
8. Have sufficient sleep:
Having sufficient help will clear up your skin by regulation stress hormones. It is demonstrated that our skin tissues heal only during our sleeping hours. Therefore,itismandatorytohaveasufficientamountofsleepinghours-8to10hoursfor maintaining healthyskin.
9. Always remove makeup before going to bed:
It is very vital to remove makeup before going to bed because it can cause extensive damage to the skin and clog pores because the skin ceases to breathe and fatigue signs appear on ourskin.
We all are beautiful in our very own way and do not need much to conjure attraction but a genuine smile and our true selves. We just need to take care of our natural beauty to inbuilt our confidence. Taking care of your skin in the right way might be a start for recreating the pulchritude of your journey.