5 Weight loss plans that our favorite celebs follow to maintain their fitness?Nuturemite
It is quite common during the lockdown to gain weight a few pounds. However, there is nothing wrong with the gaining weight during a time like this. It’s understandable if you are looking for ways to stay fit and maintain a good shape by losing some weight. When it comes to losing weight it is important to eat clean and healthy food with exercises. Although it may be possible that you cannot exit your home and go for long walks or running due to lockdown, there are tons of home exercises you can partake in for weight loss. Before starting anything just remember one important thing: not to starve yourself or cut back too much.
Let’s sneak peek into celebs diet plan:
1. Jennifer Aniston:
- Jennifer Aniston is the most successful and well-known celebrity to date. Her elegant beauty and charm always remain the highlights. Jennifer Aniston works out about an hour per day and takes off on Sundays. Jennifer likes to work out not only with a personal trainer but also mixes it up on her own with spin-yoga classes, strength training, interval training, and other programs like Body By Simone.
- In an interview she told people that she usually does a trifecta, 15 minutes on the bike, 15 minutes on the treadmill running, and then 15 on the elliptical. Our “Friends” queen has a healthy diet to maintain her fit physique and glow. Jennifer Aniston restricts 6 days per week diet plan which includes low carbs, high protein, gluten-free diet, and one day per week she is whatever she wants.
- For breakfast, she typically eats something rich and nutritious like oatmeal whipped with egg whites, a smoothie, and a banana. And during lunch and dinner it consists of a salad with protein tons of water and a good 8 hours sleep.
2. Kylie Jenner:
- Kendall Jenner weight loss journey is truly commendable. Her weight loss journey started after pregnancy. She eliminated all the junk food from her diet and followed a strict weight loss diet based on organic foods. Kylie prefers home cooking to maintain a healthy and balanced diet.
- She starts her day by drinking about one glass of celery juice in the morning, and waits for about 30 minutes before consuming anything else. Breakfast she took the season and smashed avocado and bacon.
- And during lunch and dinner she opts for organic pressed juice and kale salad with chicken or rice or sushi. She says to be consistent with your routine of diet and exercise and get proper 8 hours of sleep.
3. Kendall Jenner:
- Kendall Jenner is naturally thin and looks great with her long, lean body. She says drinking a lot of water is her beauty secret. Her day starts with Justin’s peanut butter chips and hummus and carrots to go all day long.
- She loves to eat pizza as a cheat meal, and it’s a lot of grilled veggies and rice. Kendall starts her day off with a cup of tea. She has almost 12 cups (2.84 l) a day and loves frozen yogurt and avocado over eggs with a big bowl of oatmeal.
- In addition to it, she suggests to work out six days a week.
4. Alia Bhatt:
- Alia Bhatt is a food lover, and she has often been open about her love for it. She follows a vegetarian diet like her father, and she did it to beat the summer heat, but she ended up following it because she felt healthy on a vegetarian diet.
- Alia’s favorite snack food is chia seed pudding. Alia Bhatt was told by her fitness instructor to eliminate all the food she loves and start a diet plan including vegetables and chicken. She says anyone can shed their extra pounds by simply changing their lifestyle.
- You have to eat a clean and follower diet that contains nutrient-dense foods. Stop counting calories but don’t consume anything having zeroed nutritional value. You can start your day with a detox drink and avoid late-night snacking and sleep early and get up early.
5. Shilpa Shetty:
- Shilpa Shetty is a well-known actress and quite famous for her fitness. She has an enviable body and glowing skin. She is very fond of yoga and pranayama. Her day begins with amla for aloe vera juice.
- While during lunch and dinner she adds all the brown cards in her diet which is cooked in olive oil. She follows her diet plan 6, days a week and relishes one day in a week to enjoy her craving for sweet foods.
It’s not only the celebs that can lose weight, but also you can lose your weight by changing your lifestyle. If you want to shed your extra pounds from your body starts working out and eat healthy food.