Can celebrity cancer survivors dispel fear and raise hope for cancer patients?
We all have heard about cancer. Cancer, a fatal disease. Nowadays cancer is spreading very fast. Many people are suffering from this lethal disease. Everyone knows that it is a fatal disease. Usually, people lose hope after diagnosis of cancer. Although it is not like that there is not treatment of cancer. There are various treatments of cancer as chemotherapy, radiation therapy, hormone therapy, surgery, immunotherapy etc. It is also a fact that there is a high mortality rate due to cancer. That’s why people lose hope. If we shall discuss in deep about cancer then there are four stages of cancer. If anyone is suffering from stage 1 of cancer then obviously there are full chances of recovery. People think that if anyone is suffering from cancer then that person will absolutely die, either it is the first stage of cancer or it is the fourth stage of cancer. It is a myth. There is nothing like that. It is obvious that people scare of cancer but if they are thinking that the cancer patient can not live anymore then it is a myth. They are thinking wrong. It is a fact that cancer is a lethal disease but at a fourth stage not at the first stage of the disease. If you are also one of them, who are thinking that cancer is not curable then please aware. We can win fight of cancer. Cancer is curable until the third stage. This is era of high technology and advanced livelihood, so now there are more chances of winning cancer fight.
Somewhere we are inspired by the life of celebrities. We notice little things about celebrities like their lifestyle, their dressing sense, their fashion, their thinking process and etc. We watch videos of celebrities’ interviews. We want to know about the success story of celebrities so that we can learn something better from their life or story. Overall, we can say that it is true that somewhere we are inspired by the life of celebrities. Here we are going to discuss the celebrity cancer survivors. We are living in a congested society but still, we don’t know much about the life of our neighbour. When people know about the celebrity cancer survivals then they think that cancer can also be cured.
- Here are a few names of celebrity cancer survivors.
- Yuvraj Singh, an Indian cricketer. He had a fight with lung cancer. He underwent chemotherapy. Fortunately, he beat cancer.
- Anurag Basu, a film director. He won a fight with acute promyelocytic leukemia, which is a type of blood cancer.
- Mumtaz, an Indian actress and veteran beauty. She was diagnosed with breast cancer at her 54 age. She faced 6 chemotherapies and 35 radiation therapies. she gave a statement, “I don’t give up easily. Even death will have to fight me.”
4. Michael C. Hall, star of DEXTER. He had a fight with Hodgkin’s lymphoma. He took chemotherapy as treatment of cancer. Eventually, his lethal disease cancer went into remission.
5. Angelina Jolie, an actress who has been fighting cancer for many years. She faced multiple surgeries.
6. Hugh Jackman, an actor who has been fighting skin cancer. She beat cancer.
7. Edie Falco, an actress who was fighting from cancer while working. She turned chemotherapy for treatment. She went into remission and finally beat cancer.
8. Manisha Koirala, an actress who has been fighting ovarian cancer. She turned chemotherapy for treatment. She is on the top as a successful cancer survivor.
- I discussed the few celebrity cancer survivors. It is true that celebrity cancer survivors dispel fear and rise hope for cancer patients because they are the inspiration of many people. They have many fans and followers. We are not a celebrity, so our voice could not easily reach to ears of the whole world. Although there are various platforms by which we can communicate with the whole world, the whole world doesn’t know us so they will not like to listen to us. While celebrities have a huge number of fans and followers. They can easily communicate with the whole world and people will like to listen to their story or matter because of their popularity. When celebrity cancer survivors will communicate with the whole world. They will tell their story of fighting with the scary disease cancer then people will be aware. People will feel positivity about cancer. So now it is proven that celebrity cancer survivors dispel fear and rise hope for a cancer patient.
- I am saying that cancer is curable if it is diagnosed at an early stage.
- Be aware. Be positive. Be healthy. Be happy.
#cancer #celebrity #cancersurvivors #life #lethaldisease #fightwithcancer #chemotherapy #radiotherapy
- NCERT 12th Biology
- Dr. M.P.KAUSHIK, Biology
- Dr. Ramesh Gupta, Biology
- Biology of Cancer , Sarkar Amita
- The Biology of Cancer, Robert A. Weinberg
- Nature Cure Cancer, Dr. H.K. Bakhru