Fruit Salsa and Cinnamon ChipsNuturemite
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Golden Delicious apples – peeled, cored and diced
- 8 ounces raspberries
- 1 pound strawberries
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons fruit preserves, any flavor
- 10 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- butter flavored cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon sugar
Initially, take a bowl and mix all kinds of berries, other fruits along with brown sugar and fruit preservatives. Later cover them and keep it in refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
Pre-heat the oven at 370 degrees. Coat one side of each flour tortilla with butter flavored cooking spray. Now cut them into wedges and arrange them in layer wise.
Later sprinkle the wedges with the required amount of cinnamon sugar. Finally bake them for 8-10 minutes. Serve after cooling it for 15 minutes.